This salon inventory retail worksheet is a basic worksheet mainly for booth renters and some salon suite owners. It is not meant for salons that carry large quantities of inventory. If your salon carries a lot of inventory, I recommend looking into an automated inventory system.
This spreadsheet will help you keep track of your retail. You will be able to determine the following:
1) Quantity of inventory in stock
2) Total inventory at cost value
3) Total inventory at retail value
4) Total net profit in inventory based on your current inventory level
5) Total sales tax value based on your current inventory level and your sales tax percentage
You will also be able to play with different profitability scenarios based on your current and future inventory levels.
Oops! This lesson is locked
Please login or sign up to access this lesson